(Quote)” Hold yourself responsible for a higher standard than anybody expects of you. Never excuse yourself.”
Henry Ward Beecher
It is no secret that dealing with the IRS is a daunting task. I am sure there are many of you out there that have a stack of tax forms from employers, banks, stockbrokers, lenders and much more piled on your desk or perhaps your kitchen counter. For some of you those forms will end up in the hands of your tax professional; the rest of you will try to input the information on those forms yourself or use tax preparation software. Maybe with a little or A LOT of swearing along the way. No matter how you plan to do your taxes this year, you most likely don’t know what all of the numbers, letters and other information on those forms mean which in turn can paralyze you from doing anything at all. I recently heard someone say “Ignorance Is Not Bliss”. Turning a blind eye to avoid uncomfortably is a temporary solution to a problem that will lead to bigger problems. However, knowledge on the other hand will set you free.
Are you having problems with the following?
- Determining your correct filing status
- Understanding your form W-2, Wage and Tax Statement
- Small business/LLC tax filing rules
- Deducting business expenses
- Getting control of your tax situation in general
If any of these apply to you please let the professionals at Shaw Financial Services help you. When meeting with one of our professionals you will get the following:
- A thorough analysis of your situation and what your correct filing status will be
- An education on the tax forms that are appropriate for your needs so that you have full understanding of the process that is about to unfold
- A strategic plan to minimize your risk and maximize your investments and most importantly save you money
- Control of your taxes
Don’t let the fear of the unknown stop you from taking responsibility of your life. And remember, you don’t have to do this alone. We are here to help you.
All my very best